Abstract submission is only possible with a Registration ID (RegID).
Please register for the conference here first.
• You may submit up to two abstracts for the conference programme
• Please use this template (Microsoft Word) to prepare your abstract (maximum length 300 words)
• Save your abstract in Microsoft Word format and use your surname as the filename (insert '1' or '2' for multiple abstracts) Example: HALIK.docx, KENT1.docx, KENT2.docx
• Only abstracts submitted in this file/filename format will be considered
• Oral presentations will last for 15 minutes plus up to 5 minutes for questions
• The deadline for submission of abstracts is 7 October 2022
• Participants will be notified of the outcome via email by 10 October 2022
The form is inactive.
Paper submission has been closed on